Larene “Lily” Grondahl | Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 10:29 am
As the weather cools, Mother Nature has put on its own display of art. Near the Yellowstone River in Savage, Mont., the trees and cottontails are putting on a show of their own.
DO NOT POST:
* Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
* Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
* Personal attacks, insults or threats.
* Allegations of unsubstantiated criminal behavior.
* The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
* Comments unrelated to the story.
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from TownNews.com
Or, use your