Jenna Ebersole | Posted: Monday, October 1, 2012 11:13 am
A buffalo roams in the north unit of the Theodore Roosevelt National Park on Saturday. Visitors entered for free at the park as part of National Public Lands Day across the country.
DO NOT POST:
* Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
* Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
* Personal attacks, insults or threats.
* Allegations of unsubstantiated criminal behavior.
* The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
* Comments unrelated to the story.
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from TownNews.com
Or, use your